8/12/12

Today is the day!

This is my first time.... so I may be a little shy ;). 

This is the beginning of the rest of my life. I am attempting to find functionality and purpose in my life and you get a front row seat. I can guarantee it will not be pretty or graceful, it probably won't even be funny but I will be honest in all my endeavors.

I'm 25 and newly married. I have no children and do not work. My very lovable husband works on the road during the week and is a very busy man on the weekends. Obviously this leaves me with lots of time on my hands, so how is it that I never seem to accomplish anything? Good question, right?! I'm taking a look in the mirror and making a promise to myself. 

"From this day on I will live my life with purpose and ambition, however messy it may be."

I have lots of ideas I am going to be sharing on this blog. Some of these things are personal and sensitive, some of them may be silly and light-hearted. All-in-all this blog is about self-exploration, hope, dreams and everything in between. I'm so excited, this is going to be great! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment