8/13/12

HMB - Home Management Binder


A lot of women are feeling stretched thin these days, I’m talking very thin. I see it everywhere! Women standing in the grocery store, six o’clock at night in four inch heels wearing a power suit holding a screaming toddler, usually with a confused and angry look on both their faces. So what is the problem here? Women are proud, fierce creatures who want to succeed at everything they do. More power to you ladies!!

I’m not here to offer an opinion about working mothers or stay at home mothers. My goal is to include everyone on my quest to become more efficient and less exhausted. Is it possible, you say? Well I’m going to find out.

The first step in my plan is to create a Home Management Binder (HMB). These are ever increasing in popularity, especially among scrapbookers. I’m a list maker so I figured this HMB may be an entertaining tool for my household. The concept is simple: Put your life in order and stick it in a binder.

So today I am going to make this remarkable tool. I'm headed to the scrapbook store. When I come back I will let you know what I find!!
Yay!!! I'm finished... I like it, I like it a lot.



P.S. I got the cork board idea from Kelly @ http://www.imperfecthomemaking.com/2012/03/my-home-management-binder.html. Pure genius!!

1 comment:

  1. I found this on pinterest...yours is tons cuter!
    http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/2011/01/weekly-challenge-1-home-management.html

    ReplyDelete