11/11/14

Doing what YOU love and being proud of it ♡

I found this ingenious tidbit of insight on Pinterest today and it struck a cord in me.

There are so many strong women in my life and it made me think of all of them. They inspire me to be me, not "one of them", but myself. I have women in my life that are fearless, outspoken, successful,  proud and completely unique within themselves.

Recently I have made drastic, life-changing decisions about myself and my future and I am so HAPPY!!! It's a real thing....happiness I mean. I was depressed and hopeless and I decided to do WHAT I WANTED. I stopped working (huge adjustment) and moved in with the man of my dreams. Now...

I am a stay-at-homer! I fill my days with cleaning, ironing, cooking, crafting, walking my dog, my friends, laundry and researching ways to be a more productive person, friend and homemaker. This is the most rewarding role I have ever had in my life. I devote my life and energy daily to taking care of the man I love, our home and everything and everyone that is important to us.

My life is absolutely not simple or mundane.  Everything I do I put my love and pride into. From making a wreath for the front door to ironing Ryans shirts,  I do my best and it has made me beyond happy and fulfilled.

I am a woman, a beautiful, young, driven and loving woman. I am a woman that is so grateful for the opportunity to do what I do everyday. I am blessed.

I encourage every woman I know to acknowledge the things that you ARE NOT doing that would make you happy. Things that may just be for you.  No matter what it is, taking an active role in your own happiness feels amazing and I hope everyone can find that for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment